Link to tangle Pattern Chambray

Someone recently sent Sandy Bartholomew a question about the way I do a fabric-like tangle in a couple of the illustrations I did in her 'Totally Tangled' book.  She sent the question to me, and I created a tangle, Chambray, to show how it was done. 



I think sometimes people confuse our names (Sandra Strait/Sandra Bartholomew), so I asked her to post the tangle on her site--she deserves every inch of credit for that book.  It is so amazing that she allowed other artists to share their art when she put in all the hours and frustration.  I've never heard of such a thing before.  

I want to make sure everyone knows where the praise should go.  I contributed.  She dreamed, toiled, and published.  Sandra Bartholomew is my hero!

Comments

  1. SandRA, couldn't agree with you more re SandY. And you did a great job on the step-by-steps for Chambray. I really appreciate your detailed tips on how to shade and deal with the curvature. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra
    I just found your blog through Byrd's site and I am so glad I did. I have a doodle blog of my own "The Doodle Daily" where I have been posting new doodle evey day for over a year now. It is so relaxing and inspirational. I recently put out a challenge to the world, to gather together over 1,000,000 doodles as part of the "World doodle Challenge" I would love to have you join in. put up a link to the page and send in as many doodles as you like.

    http://tjomies.com/blog/?page_id=4374

    my moto is to "Unite the world 1 doodle at a time"

    I am so glad I found your site. I am going to put up a link on mine.

    All the best
    Warren
    http://www.thedoodledaily.com
    www.twitter.com/thedoodledaily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment