Weekly Challenge #13

Drink your energy booster, strap on your back belt, and steel your will--Laura Harms' Weekly challenge #13-Non-Dominatrix.  She's challenging us to use our non-dominant hand!

Heh-heh-heh!  Little does she know that I'm partly ambidextrous.  I think I would have been full on if my teachers in grade school weren't so determined that I was left-handed--mostly because I obviously wasn't right-handed.  They insisted I always use my left hand, and after a while it took.

Let's see if I can make good on my boast.  I recommend a lot of squirkling with this one.

Comments

  1. LOL Sandra! The first thing my man said was, "What about the people who are ambidextrous?" (It seems he was spot on the money.) Perhaps we should make a "full-disclosure" rule for this one, ie. the caption for your pic should read, "Molossus - Ambidextrinatrix"!! ;-) My left (non-dominant) thumb has a splint on it at the moment. Yeah, Laura... great timing! [wry grin]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. *hangs head* It was more of a challenge than I expected. I use my right hand quite a bit, but it's been too long away from the pen.

    I need to change that (but probably won't, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks for recommending squirkling! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment