My tangle pattern Plicated


I have relatives in England & usually we don't exchange gifts because of the costs of mail, etc.  I'm thinking this year, I might do an Advent kind of thing where I send them a different tangle pattern each day.


I tried out my Plicated pattern in the MyMemories V2 Digital Scrapbooking Software, as an 8.5 x 11 page.

I took the zentangle from the right and slapped it onto a free digital Quick Page (Empty Nest), and changed the ink color to match the background a bit better.

Then I pasted my tangle pattern Plicated into the convenient framed area on that page.

It took about 20 minutes to do the layout, so I might have time to do it if I use some of my existing tangle patterns.  Maybe.  We'll see, lol!


Check out my MyMemories V2 Digital Scrapbooking Software Giveaway.

Comments