My Design Team Welcome Package

Yesterday I came home to a cool package!  I received my Viva Las Vegastamps! design team goodies for this term, as well as a huge order of new plates o'rubber, and a couple of other goodies I bought.

I received a pound of rubber stamps (the number of actual stamps you get always varies according to the size of the stamps.  This time around I ended up with 62)!

I also got some Miracle sheets (8.5 x 11 sheets of two-sided tape!), a roll of 1/4 inch wide Miracle tape, an oz. of Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder, and several sizes of Kromekote paper.  May Arts Ribbon is a preferred partner for this term, so they added a sampler of some killer ribbon!


And did you see that postcard snuggled in there?  VLVS! has made up these cards using the art I did, that was used for an ad in the last edition of RubberStampMadness magazine.  I don't know if they'll be including one in every order, but it was a thrill getting one in my box!

I had also placed an order for all the pre-order plates (827,880,883,887,889,890,893) this month.

Too late for you to get them at pre-order prices, but they are still a fantastic deal at $21.95 each.  There's some Halloween, some Christmas, some Steampunk and Nautical--I'm really excited about the Nautical plate.  Add in the Harlequin Diamond background stamp I got, the Steampunk HingeTape and the smokin' Kai scissors I bought, and I am ready.  For anything!



Comments

  1. Awesome...congratultions on another term..your art pieces are wonderful and I always want to see more..FYI. I was also thrilled when I got your artpiece on a VLVS postcard with my paid order..love it.
    I am looking forward to following and hopping along with the VLVS sites of art pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great loot! can't wait to see what you do with all the stamping goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment