Round 09 Page 04-Rhodia Journal Swap


Left side-My rubber stamp resist from the front of this *bleedthrumanade actually provided a better negative space on the back of the page.  The alcohol markers colored the matte medium I used on the front, but kept the color from bleeding through.    

I decided to ignore the boundaries of the color and just draw.

Right-Well, the trees were supposed to be negative space, but I couldn't resist adding some shading.  *sigh* I'm a shading addict.  Complete compulsion, absolute obsession with shading, lol!  Can you find the kitty?  The two birds?


*Bleedthrumanade--Got lemons? Make lemonade.  Got marker bleed-thru? Make bleedthrumanades!  Alcohol markers bleed through most paper and you get color on both the front and the back.  While this bothers most people, I decided to make use of it.  I color one side of the page and draw on it, then turn the page and use the same color for a second drawing--a bleedthrumanade.

See what other the other 12 swappers are doing in their journal at the Rhodia Journal Swap on Tumblr.

Comments

  1. A pair of eyes peeking
    At me
    From betwixt a tree
    Or two bills
    Upper third centrally squeaking

    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I also found two birds and the kitty.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment