Kathy Delumpa Allegri's Watercolor work

I had the pleasure of visitng Kathy Delumpa Allegri's wine shop/watercolor gallery today and meeting with some of her students.

She had never seen any of the Stillman & Birn sketchbooks, so I took mine over to let her check them out.  I got to share my work and promote both Zentangle and Stillman & Birn.


I left Kathy with a couple of the sketchbook so we should be seeing some fantastic pieces happening soon!  Visit her website to see some of the beautiful work she's already done! http://www.kdallegri.com/KathyAllegri/Artwork/Artwork.html





Comments

  1. What a treat for those students to see your amazing journals. She caught a great photo of you as well - dressed just as patterned and colorful as your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment