AMAZING Emergency Gifts... Three-Horses Resin ATCs by Sandra Strait

ZI saw it coming.  I thought I'd planned for it.




My mother turns 90 (will have, by the time this is posted) and to celebrate we're having a family reunion.  Relatives will be coming in from England and Australia, and even from3 the far, far reaches of Florida, U.S.A.!  We've done this before, and the tradition is to exchange small birthday gifts with everybody, no matter when their birthday falls.

So I've been working on gifts for quite a while.  I knew that someone unexpected would decide to show up at the last minute, and I made extra gifts. But. I didn't make enough, dad-rat it! A recent marriage and a new girlfriend with a child, left me short-handed.

Well, you may not think of Amazing Casting Resin as being quick and easy, but it is, and I was able to make up my shortfall in under an hour!

For the details on how I made these ATCs, check out my Design Team post at the
Amazing Mold Putty blog!

http://amazingmoldputty.blogspot.com/2013/06/amazing-emergency-gifts-three-horses.html

Comments