Journal 52 Prompt 18-Creative Hands #Journal52, #ArtJournal, #ArtJournaling

I haven't been very good about posting my Journal 52 pages.  I've been keeping up nicely, but just not posting them.  In some cases, it's because I'm going to use a page as an example for a review I'm working on, but a couple I just haven't felt were done.  I'm pretty sure I'll go back and work on them some more.

I think this one is done though.

I traced my hand onto cardboard and then cut out the inside to make a hand outline.


I painted the background with Holbein Matte Primary Red, Primary Blue and Primary Yellow acrylic paint.


Then I painted the hand outline with a metallic blue and then tangled everywhere with a white gellyroll pen.



To finish off I used a red gel ink pen to write creative hands and do a little outlining.

Comments

  1. Really beautiful work. I have yet to do this prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There have been really awesome works posted on Flickr for this prompt. I've enjoyed seeing how everyone interpreted it.

      Delete

Post a Comment