One from the Stockpile #Zentangle #ZIA #ZentangleInspiredArt

Okay.  I admit it.  I have no idea what paper or medium I used to do this one.  I'm pretty sure it was in one of my journals, and markers of some kind.  Usually, I try to add that information when I name a piece, but I didn't this time.

In my own defense, I crank out this stuff so fast that I have a backpile of art and it might be months before I get around to posting something.  I'll usually remember if I did something for a review because I'm thinking of what I'll say as I create the piece.  But otherwise, if I don't label the memory's disabled!

Hope you enjoy it anyway.


Comments

  1. Sandra, would you email me @ RobbiesPawPrints@aol.com. (i can't locate your email anywhere on your site) I was wondering if you would participate in the World Wild Blog Hop! I love your blog and think it would be so interesting for others to see your work!! I was nominated by Sherrie (http://sherriequilt.blogspot.com/). Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment