Potted Cacti #FZentangle #JHerbin #Stillman&Birn

One day while walking through the store, I saw a display of potted cacti, and realized it would make an interesting string for a Zentangle-Inspired Artwork.  I didn't have the pen or paper to draw it up at the store,, but as soon as I got home, I drew the basic string sections and set it aside to finish later. I forgot about it and later turned out to be several months along.  I came across the string while leafing through the sketchbook and finally tangled it.

Done using an assortment of Fountain Pens and J. Herbin inks in a Stillman & Birn Alpha.

NOTE: If you don't know what a 'string' is in zentangle parlance, there's a good definition at Tanglepatterns.com.


Comments

  1. I think it is amazing how far Zentangle has come and you are a perfect example!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment