Lazuli Bunting and the Oregon Coast #52WeeksofWatercolourBirds #Watercolor #LazuliBunting

There were a couple of days at the Coast with bad weather, and I managed to paint three birds in my '52 Weeks of Watercolour Birds'.  I'm now actually a week ahead.  No matter - I know there will be a week between now and the end of the year where I won't be able to paint, so I'm good.

Watercolor class, this session, has a theme of the Pacific Northwest, so all three of my birds are native to Oregon, I think.  At least, part of the year.  I enjoyed painting them anyway, whether they are or not!

I'll show you the third bird next week.  This upcoming Sunday, the 29th,  I have a fountain pen giveaway starting, so be sure to check it out.


This bird was painted using Lukas watercolors in the Global Art Materials Field Watercolor Artist Journal Hand Book, 7 by 10-Inch that I'm using for the '52 Weeks of Watercolour Birds'.

Comments