Mac & Cheese Tangle Pattern #Zentangle #TanglePatterns #ZebraPenUS

I'm a member of the Zentangle All Around Facebook Group and every week they post an I Dare You challenge.  This week the challenge was Mac and Cheese on a Black Plate.  That meant to draw your Mac and Cheese patterns (your favorite go-to everyday patterns) on black paper.

I misunderstood at first, and thought we were to use a pattern called Mac and Cheese.  How cool, I thought.  To my disappointment, that was not the case.  So instead of following the challenge directions, I just came up with a tangle pattern step-out called Mac & Cheese.

As a Zebra Artist Ambassador, I feel I should point out that I drew this using Zebra's Sarasa Fineliners and Zensations Mechanical Colored Pencils.  I'll be reviewing the colored pencils on Tuesday.



Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!

Comments